Soul Life Reading.

I LOVE doing fun and eccentric things like this!

On Sunday, I will have a "Soul Life Reading" done by a certified metaphysician/spiritual healer from Arizona. The session will be done over the phone, and could take anywhere from two to four hours. Why so long? Well...

In a Soul Life Reading, the following is looked at:
  • The divine purpose of your soul's mission in your current life.
  • Strengths and abilities you have that you may not be utilizing.
  • Past lives are looked at, with emphasis put on past lives that are having a significant impact on you in this lifetime.
  • Analysis of blocks that could potentially keep you from addressing or achieving this lifetime's lessons/missions.
May sound "hokey"... But I take everything I have done spiritually with the intent of trying to learn more about myself, as opposed to what could happen in the future.

Plus, I'd like to gain more insight into the wacky dreams I have had as of late... And I would like some information about something else I've been experiencing lately, which I am not prepared yet to write about.

So, I imagine speaking to the healer will provide me with some good food for thought.

Comments

That is SO COOL! I've been researching mediums a bit. I have these hunches about things, like that I won't be able to have kids, and I'd like to find out if there's truth to them at all. You have to let us know how it goes!
Me said…
I will definitely let you know.

For me, it's not so much wondering if I can have kids (the doctor's say I can), I think I (deep down) want to adopt more than I want my own.

If you're really curious to know whether you will be able to have children, you can take an at-home fertility test by Fer-tell. It tells you whether or not yor ovaries produce the hormone needed to ovulate... Which tanslates to "how good are your eggs?"
Anonymous said…
There's a website you should check out. It is dedicated to helping people find their purpose in life through articles, exercises and a free online test. Check it out: http://www.theonequestion.com

Popular Posts