Miss Boxe Painted Wedges.

Oh you know me... I see a pair of Louboutins, and I go "ga-ga."

Today, while browsing the "Sale" section on Net-a-Porter, I spotted these beauties... The Miss Boxe Painted Wedges from Christian Louboutin.



Hmm.... GORGEOUS!

They're inspired by graffiti. And they fit nicely with the whole "black and white" trend I mentioned a few weeks ago. And they're on sale.

However, I will not be buying them. As much as I would love to pick up a pair of size 8s in these shoes (as I recommend buying a full size larger when it comes to Manolos and Louboutins), I just don't know that I would actually wear them.

They're super cute. And so funky. But practical? Not really. If I still lived in NYC or worked at an agency, I would definitely have to get them. But they really don't fit my lifestyle now. I no longer have a "sexy" job where I hang out and dress competitively with co-workers.

I am more "low-key" now. Think "jeans" and "ballet flats."

But I do love these shoes.

Comments

Popular Posts