Designer Laptop Bag.

I was having a discussion with a co-worker last week about work bags that are stylish, but can still hold a laptop and all the other crap you need to drag around with you each day.

I am really loving my Foley + Corinna bag I got from Shopbop.com last month. But, I have found one that I needed to point out to y'all... In case you're in need of a kick-ass work bag.

The Marc Jacobs Peet Bag.



Not only is it a cute bag, but it is a SHOULDER BAG. Yes, you aren't just limited to carrying it over your arm or in your hands... You can actually get this sucker over your shoulder.

The bag measures in at 20 inches wide, 13 inches high and 6 inches deep. That's a HUGE bag!

Now, it's not cheap. It'll set you back over $1100. But, for the stylish working gal, this is an ideal seasonal bag to pick up. An investment piece. (Which is now my new thing to push... And I will be writing about "investment shopping" in the coming weeks.)

Comments

Oh my God, that is the me-est bag I have seen in a long time. I WANT THAT BAG! :-)
Me said…
Yeah! So do I!

I am hoping they will have it in a different color at the MJ store on Newbury. I have too much black as it is.

Popular Posts