I Can't Go Back To Coach.

Uh-oh...

When The Husband and I checked in for the first leg of our trip home (Tucson to Chicago), we were offered a good price to upgrade to first class. So we took it.

Now, I've only flown "premium class" once before in my life. And it was on a very short flight. And I was only offered complimentary alcohol. But on yesterday's flight... It was magical!

Did you know the people in first class get WARMED NUTS????? And they were so good! THEN, they gave us a really good enchilada with wine for lunch. (I didn't know people still got fed on domestic flights!)

Then, about 20 minutes after lunch ended, I kept smelling cookies baking. But I thought to myself, "That can be so... Must be some one's vanilla lotion or something that I am smelling."

But I was wrong... It WAS cookies. Cookies being warmed up to be served to us in first class!

It was sooooooooooooo awesooooooooome.

And did you know the people in first class have their own separate bathroom? I seriously had no freaking idea!

This was just a one-time treat though. And on our flight from Chicago to Boston, we kicked it back in coach. People who only ever fly first class (and I know a few of these) have no freaking idea how hard life is for the rest of us back in coach.

Comments

Popular Posts