Make-Up On The Bus: Silver Mascara Is In?

I've never been one to commute and apply my make-up. If my face ain't together when it's time to leave the house, then I will just have to be a little late.

So, found this blogger's mention last Friday of seeing a woman apply eyeliner while on the subway. And I'm right there with her in that it would creep me out.

Well, today it happened to me. I spotted, on the number 43 bus, a woman get on, and begin applying silvery mascara to her eyelashes.

I was shocked. I mean, the back of the number 43 bus (where we were sitting) isn't the smoothest part of the bus ride. And more importantly, I was shocked to see someone applying silver mascara.

Maybe it's for the holiday season? It gave her eyes a little lightness. But I would personally never wear silver mascara, or apply it while on the bus.

I won't even apply lipstick while in a cab!

Comments

Popular Posts