Busy Days!

I know I haven't written much over the past two days. I've been so busy though!

Friday afternoon, I had my company's office party. It started with cocktails at about noon on Friday, and didn't end till about 9pm that night for me. (Cocktails and lunch at Les Zygomates, followed by cocktails and impromptu dinner at No. 9 Park.)

When I got home that night, still a little drunk, I had to get baking. I had a few dozen cookies to make for a holiday cookie exchange party I needed to attend at Soxy Lady's place in Waltham. So I made Thin Mint cookies. And they were do easy to make... Even a drunk person could do them!

By the time I got home last night, and headed out to dinner with The Husband, I was so tired. I just crashed into bed, attempting to watch a DVD with my husband. I kept falling in and out of sleep during it though.

This is why I try to keep it fairly low-key during the holidays. I get tired so easily. My energy just gets zapped. Time to recharge (today) with some apartment cleaning (which is perfect to do during a snow storm) and some writing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I made these too! I love Everyday Food--I have gotten it for two years. These came out great... until my husband dropped a sheet of them (freshly dipped) on the floor. I tried not to cry as chocolate was streaming down the front of my dishwasher and all over the tile floor. =(

At least I had two more sheets made that I didn't let him touch.

Popular Posts