Turkey Twice A Year!

The weekly poll just closed. thanks to all 33 of you who voted. (It's near the holidays... I understand the low number for this week.)



Most of you not only do the "turkey" thing on Thanksgiving, you do it for Christmas as well. A few of you claimed to be vegetarians... But I'm not sure if you voted for that because you are, in fact, a vegetarian, or because of how I worded the poll voting selections. (I mean, I do like being called a "betch" from time to time.)

My mum makes turkey for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. And, at Christmas, she also makes a small ham. I'm not much of a fan of turkey. And I hate ham. So this year, for Christmas Eve dinner, I am making Beef Bourguignon.

It's a French dish that is absolutely delicious!

A new poll is up this week... "Your Ideal New Year's Plan Would Be..." (This week's poll idea was created by the Portuguese-Irish E.)

So get voting people!

Comments

I'm none of the above. On Christmas Eve, we do homemade chowdah and little chicken salad and seafood salad sandwiches. On Christmas Day, my mom makes lasagna and eggplant parmesan. We also have Christmas strudel for breakfast.

Popular Posts