A Lasting "Orgasm."

Not to be so scandalous with the title... But I have finally gotten around to trying out a WONDERFUL product.

It's been around for quite a few years. Every magazine lists it as one of their favorite products... But I never bothered to try it till recently.

I'm talking about make-up. Specifically, the NARS "Orgasm" blush.


For the past few years, I have religiously used Bare Escentuals products on my face. And while I love the foundation and mineral veil, I was getting a bit bored with the blush. So when I was last in Sephora, I picked up the NARS blush. And now, I am hooked on "Orgasm."

Not only is the color (a peachy-pink) very flattering on my pale skin, but it lasts all day. No joke. You put this on, and your "Orgasm" will last all day.

I noticed the other day, in yoga, that it was still on my face. Despite all the sweating, the "Orgasm" was still there.
Who couldn't use a lasting "Orgasm"?

Comments

Anonymous said…
i *LOVE* this stuff! i still adore the bare escentuals (use the foundation, warmth & mineral veil) and then I use Nars "Laguna" bronzer powder and then the "Orgasm" blush...pretty perfect combination, if i do say so myself...
Me said…
That sounds so fancy! You must know a LOT about make up!
Anonymous said…
i know NOTHING about make up. most days its a crapshoot whether i am going to look like a diva or a clown...thankfully this combo worked out very well!
Anonymous said…
i love nars orgasm, though i love stila blushes as well. i'm pale with dark hair, so right now i'm using a combination of the stila gel cheek color in cherry flush across my cheekbones, and dust the apples with the stila cozy - a warm peachy pink. it gives me nice definition in the cheekbones plus a warm glow
Me said…
I'm pale with dark hair as well Ella. I've used cheek stains in the past, by Tarta, and love them too.
Anonymous said…
how do the tarte cheek stains work? they scare me a bit...but i am intrigued everytime i see them.
Me said…
I like them... But you really have to be quick on rubbing the stain into your cheeks afteryou apply it. And it just takes a few dots of the stain on your cheeks to get plenty of color.

Plus, the Tarte stains smell REALLY good. Like candy.

Popular Posts