Seriously? Chris?

Did you watch last night's episode of Project Runway? If you didn't get the chance to yet, I apologize by spoiling for you how it ended with my titling of this post.

Mr. Chris, the fabulous costume designer, was sent packing in last night's episode. And while I think he did a bum job leading his team, and ESPECIALLY with his own piece, I DO NOT think he deserved to go home.

Ricky should have been sent packing.

Here's my reasoning why... Ricky has NEVER produced a decent outfit in this competition. Well, at least in three of the four episodes so far, he has not produced a decent outfit. And last night, his piece was gosh-awful. (See below.)



Chris, on the other hand, has produced some very nice pieces. Last night was his first eff-up. And it wasn't as bad as Ricky's awful outfit. (See Chris's below.)



And I like Victorya a little less after last night.

Comments

Popular Posts