Chanel Ankle Purse Bag.



It's the fanny pack for your ankles!!!!

Kidding.

I don't know if any of you have seen this, but I caught my first glimpse of the Chanel Ankle Purse Bags in the January issue of Elle magazine.

I think they are cute... But I would never wear one in lieu of a purse. I mean, I have a hard enough time getting all I need for an outing into a clutch! Imagine if I had to down-size my necessities even more to a little bag the size of my palm!

No way I could do it. No way I could wear it.

Is this the movement against the super-sized bags out there?

What about you? Could you wear it?

Comments

Anonymous said…
i saw these in elle yesterday..... cute :-)
bonbonagogo said…
If I had to wear an electronic monitoring device (which I highly DOUBT I ever would), I would stuff it into one of those puppies. But since I would never have to, I never would, which is great because I think they are uggo!
Anonymous said…
bonbonagogo and i are thinking on the same lines...i have a feeling this accessory came from all the celebrities needing to wear electronic monitoring devices...

but otherwise, NO! i mean, would you trust putting your AmEx Black Card in an ankle-fanny-pack? certainly not!
One of my legs is shorter than the other and causing me enough pain. Maybe this could balance it out....

I'd do it if Roberto Cavalli came out with a line of them! :-)
Me said…
I wish I had a Black Amex card Bex! I don't even own an Amex card as it is!

And I could see you rockin' the leopard print ankle bag Kate. That would be very Cavalli.
Anonymous said…
yeah...i don't have a black amex either :(

someday....a girl can dream.
freeandflawed said…
I couldn't wear one. I'd be able to fit my chapstick and mints in there and that'd be it.
Unknown said…
Karl Lagerfeld designed this little purse and called it the "rehab bag" because of all the celebrities making the rounds at bettie ford and the like...
i love it when fashion becomes a social commentary!

Popular Posts