Project Runway: Not Steven!

Now, I'm not exactly a big Steven fan... But... I have to stick up for him. He did not deserve to go when you COMPARE HIM TO ELYSE!

Why do I think Steven got the bum deal? Well, he had a wedding dress to re-work for once overweight woman. He had to take a gosh-awful polyester beaded nightmare and turn it into something wearable for every day. I liked his design very much. The execution was just off.



Out of all the designers, he had the worst materials to work with. Sure, he was a little unorganized, but quite a few designers had a much better deal.

Elyse, on the other hand, had perfectly fine materials to work with... And she designed a grody dress.



Eww!

On the positive side, I am THRILLED that Christian won last night. His design was incredible. And so very marketable.



Also, on a bitter-sweet note... I was really sad to see Jack leave for health reasons. I am hoping that in the next season of Project Runway, they allow him to participate in that season without trying out. (He won one project this season. So he has the talent.)

And I was very happy to see that Chris (who was kicked off last week) was allowed to come back in Jack's place. His outfit last night was awful, but he has talent. And it will be nice to see him test it again next week.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i need to stop reading your blog on thursday mornings. i *know* i should just turn away when i see the PR recap, but...i just can't!

ahh well, it prepares me for watching it on the DVR later so i don't get as upset.
Me said…
Oh! Sorry Bex!

Soxy Lady said the same thing to me... She can't read my blog on Thursday mornings, beause she knows I'll have updated about the PR episode from the night before.
Anonymous said…
I love Project Runway, and thought all the exact same things when watching last night! Especially about Jack - I definitely want him to come back next year.

And, I want to buy the shirt Christian made right NOW!

Popular Posts