They're NOT The Same!

Whew!!! I lucked out!

Every Christmas (and on his birthday) I get my husband a new dress shirt from Thomas Pink.

There's a catch when shopping for The Husband though. He will only wear light blue-ish dress shirts. And I often worry that Thomas Pink won't come out with new light blue-patterned shirts in time. Or I will confuse which patterns I have already bought for him, and I will buy him a second of one he already has.

In fact... I was worried for a few weeks there that I had in fact done that! And the box was nicely wrapped, so I didn't want to pry it open just to check.

But, as The Husband and I opened gifts on Saturday night in Boston, I learned that I was in the clear.



The new shirt (on the right) was in fact different from the old one (on the left).

Now I just have to hope they make a new print before the end of March.

Comments

Popular Posts