New Year's Celebration: What To Wear.

Not that I am going anywhere fancy for New Year's Eve... But if I was, I think I would wear something to coordinate with the Pantone Color for 2008.

I mean, what better way to start the new year than to wear the color that will be all the rage?

So, for the dress, I would slip on this chiffon number from Lela Rose.

I would also pair it with it these satin opaque tights from Wolford.


I would carry this metallic clutch by VBH.


And I would throw on these darling anthracite peep toe pumps by Christian Louboutin.


Man... I need to find more exciting things to do... Even if only for the clothing potential!

Comments

freeandflawed said…
I found a really cute champagne colored dress that I'd love to wear on New Year's....however I have no plans. Sucks finding the cute stuff with no where to go.
Me said…
Girl, get out there and make some plans!!!!

Treat yourself to a fancy dinner, even if you end up going by yourself.
Opra said…
As far as I can see, it is a problem of every woman. Each of us thinks what to wear and can't choose what variant will be the best.

Popular Posts