My Guns Hurt...

So do my thighs... And my butt...

Yesterday was a "mah-jah" workout day for me. I had a 6am strength training session with the trainer... Followed twelve hours later with a private Pilates session and then a Vinyasa yoga class.

(My gym is amazing!)

The strength training sessions are going well. I've been doing them twice a week since June. I love them, and don't intend to stop doing them anytime soon. I've noticed a toning difference in my shoulders, butt, thighs, back and arms.

With the Pilates, which I started just three weeks ago, I've noticed a change in how my back feels. I can feel space in my spine. And, I tell you, learning that whole "C-curve" thing is a bi-atch. My abs get a real workout in those sessions. Paying for the Pilates Reformer sessions (once a week) are worth it.

The Vinyasa yoga class was interesting. I definitely got a good workout in there... And since I can't go to my Bikram class for at least another week (ahh! the waiting game is killer!), I decided to try the Vinyasa. Abs and butt are very sore today from the class. We did so many bridge poses.

I'm going to try and hit the gym later today. I'm a glutton for punishment.

Comments

Popular Posts