Twelve Twelve.

Had another confusing dream last night. But fortunately, this one had nothing to do with needing to pee. (Yay!)

In my dream last night, my sister (Red) and my Mum were driving me to my new condo. They had chosen out the location and the specifc unit I would be in.

"You are in building 12, in apartment 12," said Red.

"Oh!" I exclaimed with joy. "Thank you for picking that one out! Twelve is my favorite number!" (Which is true, as I was born on the 12th day of the month.)

As we drove to my apartment, I had trouble strapping myself into my seat in the truck. The seat belt wasn't working properly. So I had to pull the seat back (while my Mum was driving) and readjust the seat belt through the seat.

Then I woke up.

The thing I recall most about the dream was the "12-12" and the seat belt.

According to the dream dictionary, these elements mean the following:

Twelve - Twelve denotes spiritual strength and divine perfection.

Seat Belt - To dream that you are having trouble putting on your seat belt, indicates that you are worried about what is ahead in your future.

So I'm not sure what to make of this dream. The 12 repeating in it is significant. Has to be. But I don't feel like I am worried about my future at all. I guess maybe at a subconscious level?

I don't feel it. But who am I to argue with what goes on in my dreams?

Comments

Popular Posts