Best Sweater Ever.

A few weeks ago I was in J. Crew trying to find a sweater.

I've had the same sweaters for a few years and am not a fan of them anymore. It's tough for me to find a sweater I really like. As much as I loved turtlenecks, I can't really wear them. They make me look like I have no neck. So I need a sweater that goes in a "V" to elongate my neck.

Luck was on my side that afternoon, I found the perfect sweater. And it was on sale!



It was $60. And I liked the grey one I bought so much that the following week I went back and got the black one.

Then, this morning, I got a "sale" email from J. Crew saying that if I bought anything it would be shipped to me for free. Since they are still available and on sale, I may go back and pick up the cream one and the red one.

They really are the perfect sweaters.

Comments

Me said…
I bought the red one this afternoon!
ia said…
I have the jersey one with two big buttons and more of a kangaroo pocket. I'm looking for the coziest sweater ever and your blog came up. I'm looking for something kind of floofy and possibly cable knit. Maybe a wrap thing. Suggestions? I love JCREW, but I really love Anthopologie. Except that Anthro is my checking account's nightmare...

Popular Posts