Sibling Rivalry Dinner.

After going "gourmet" with my dinner tonight, I decided to check out the current menu for Sibling Rivalry... Seeing as I will be dining there in less than 48 hours. I want to have a decent idea of what I will be feasting on for New Year's Eve dinner.

After scoping the menu out, I think I have it narrowed down to...

Appetizer
Pumpkin "Love Letters" with Brown Butter-Pancetta Sauce, Pumpkin Oil, Fried Sage, and Parmesan…

Entree
Barbequed Lamb Chop Lollipops with Roast Acorn Squash and Creamy Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Gratin...

Pineapple Tart Tatin
With Tres Leches Ice Cream and Macadamia Nut Praline…


I'm so looking forward to the meal!

Comments

Anonymous said…
the bf and i were supposed to go there for dinner the friday before christmas, but i was sick all day so we postponed it :( i think we may go next friday instead...have fun!!!

Popular Posts