Banana Republic For Less Than $100.

This weekend, I steered clear of the sales. Many shops are having ridiculously awesome sales right now... But, I knew I had to buy a dress for a wedding in a few weeks... And so, in order to prevent a $300 weekend from becoming a $600 weekend, I declined going into any stores but Saks.

It's dangerous out there, people!

But, my friend Frogger did hit the sales. And look what she got...



A complete outfit from Banana Republic for less than $100!

Do you people understand the significance of this? She got the jeans, the top and the cardigan for less $100. That is amazing. Normally, one piece from Banana usually costs from $50 to $90. So to get all three for less than $100 is a BFD.

And it's such a cute Spring look too. Maybe after I get back from Cabo I should finally get my Spring/Summer season shopping done...

Comments

Vanessa said…
She totally scored on that from BR. Hope your shopping was just as successful.
Frogger said…
Now I just need those McQueen heels...
Anonymous said…
I've only been in Banana Republic once. But I love to pick up a few pieces from that store for under $100!

Popular Posts