Numerology: Personal Year Descriptions.

I was chatting with friends over a birthday dinner this evening. We were talking about an "astrology" idea some of them came up with for something... And I mentioned that, "As of 1:55am tonight, I enter into an 'eight year.'"

Only one of them understood what I was talking about... Numerology.

Have you ever heard someone say, "your body changes every 7 years?" Well, this is kinda like that. Only it involves your whole being and it changes every nine years. Or rather, you go through nine-year cycles. With my birthday tomorrow, I will move from a "seven year" into an "eight year."

As I was explaining to my friends how to calculate what year they are in (see below), I began to recall exactly what each number means. And I figured it would be of interest to others, along with the definitions of each number.

To get your current "year number," you combine your birth month, date and the current year you are in all together, until you have it down to a one-digit number. (Example, my birthday this year is 4/12/2008. Combined, those numbers equal 8.)

Once you have figured out what "year" you are in, here are the definitions to help you get an idea of what to expect:

#1 - Can be a difficult year You're starting in a new direction. You could possibly meet a strong male or female who will play a significant role in your life.

#2 - This year is all about partnership. Can be a difficult year because success depends on another person and well they cooperate with you.

#3 - The happiest and luckiest year to be in. People help you. You meet a lot of interesting people. Watch out for respiratory issues and communication issues though. You may take short trips or move a short distance.

#4 - The hardest year physically. Physical weaknesses will come out in this year. May feel depressed and trapped. Overworked. People around you are stubborn. Put your energy into your health and your job, as it is the best thing to do.

#5 - Anything from the previous year that was challenging is moving out of your life. You don't have much control in your life though... You may feel restless and bored. You want excitement. You could move and do some traveling. Easy to meet someone of the opposite sex.

#6 - Year of commitment, family and responsibility. Other's depend on you. You are a "peacemaker." Society rewards you if you're responsible and playing your role.

#7 - Strange year. You may feel alone or abandoned. You feel you're not getting the attention you should. This is the year of studying and gaining professional experiences. You gain knowledge and spiritual wisdom. May have a spiritual revelation.

#8 - This year can be a money year or a year with big debt, depending on how the first seven years went. Possible conflicts with authority figures, family members, work, etc.

#9 - This is an end of a cycle. So something or someone leaves. You need an ending for a new beginning to occur. Could be a death of a loved one or a divorce. Long distance move and travel is possible.

So, again, I am going into an "eight year." So far, the past seven years have been positive. So maybe I will be coming into money this year? One can hope.

I would like to point out though... I am moving to Toronto in May 2009. I will have just entered into a "nine year." I will have a "long distance" move that year. Also, shortly after my last "nine year" began (2000), I moved to New York City from Arizona.

Comments

Kate said…
Hrm - I find it a bit creepy that I'm getting married in a year designated as my "1" year. Strangely accurate.
Me said…
LOL!

I got married in a "4" year. And it was a difficult year for me. Having to go from being single and independent to part of a marriage unit was difficult for me. Eventually I was able to reconcile that the "married me" wasn't different from the "single me." And I was able to realize that I could still be independent in marriage.
Vanessa said…
I love birth year numerology!
Anonymous said…
so wait, because i am number stupid:

12/25/2008 = year 2?

how exactly does the adding up work?
Me said…
Yep, Bex.... You WILL BE in a "2" year as of your birthday later this year. Right now though, you are in a "1" year. Your last borthday, 12/25/2007 adds up to "1".

And that makes total sense... I mean, you took the LSATs, got into law school... And even got a financial incentive to go!

It's a year of "new beginings." New ones that will be significant for this next 9-year cycle you are starting.

This is so exciting!
Anonymous said…
because my birthday is 26/08/1989 when does my personal yr number 9 start?

btw both me and my bf have the same personal years and months, and somewere it said that next february a relationship may end, its the same for me and my bf...is this accurate?is that the right interpretation? my bf's dob is 22/3/1984...thnx!
Me said…
Hi Anonymous...

Your number 9 year will start on your birthday in 2009. So, August 26, 2009 is when you will enter your 9 year.

Your boyfriend will enter his 9 year on his birthday in March.

The 9 year is a year where anything that isn't working will end. BUT, that does not mean that your relationship with him will end.

If you guys continues to have a solid and nurturing relationship in your 9 year, then you guys will come out of your 9 years even stronger.

So I wouldn't worry. Remember, if you focus on something that you don't want to happen, you run the risk of manifesting it into your reality.

The bottom line with the 9 year is that it is a "clearing out" year. So you get rid of those things that no longer work for you. That could include relationships... But also cities where you live, your personal style, your home... Many things.

Popular Posts