Boston Organics Delivery.

Thanks to Tammy, this past week I learned about Boston Organics.

Boston Organics is a produce delivery service. You can choose different "delivery plans" to fit your needs, and you can even order staple groceries through them. This coming Tuesday, I get my first weekly delivery. And in this week's box I will be getting:
  • 1.5 lbs Bananas
  • 2 Granny Smith Apples
  • 2 Green D'Anjou Pears
  • 1 lbs Honey Tangerines
  • 1 Mangoes
  • 2 Navel Oranges
  • 2 Plums
  • 1 Avocados
  • 1 Green Bell Peppers
  • 1 head Romaine Lettuce
  • 0.5 lbs Snow Peas
  • 1 bunch Spinach
  • 1 lbs Zucchini
Now I need to figure what all to make with the veggies!

Comments

thedancingj said…
Oooh! I started Boston Organics last month and I LOVE IT! I get my third delivery on Tuesday and I can't wait to see what I get - it's like Christmas. :)

Juliana
Me said…
Yeah... I'm really excited for it too. I'm glad to hear there is such great buzz about it.
I am really looking forward to reading your review of this service. What a great find! My mouth is just watering at the list of fruits and veggies - I don't eat nearly enough fruit in the winter so I need to add some to my grocery list for the upcoming week.
Soxy Lady said…
YES! I have been meaning to look for a service like this. Now that we're moving into a house, with a great fenced in front porch - we'll have the PERFECT location for delivery. My mouth is already watering. I can't wait to sign up (we move in two weeks!) Thanks, Missus!
BFW (Tammy) said…
COOL! I'm so glad all of you will be trying BO! They are a great group of folks. Their "add on" items tend to be on the pricier side, but if you tally up what you would pay at Whole Foods for the same list of produce, it's very comparable.

Popular Posts