My Theory: What To Wear To A "Mexican" Wedding.

I can't wait!

In less than two weeks I will be in Cabo (Mexico) watching brother get married. But I had only given a mild thought to what I was gonna actually wear to the wedding. I mean, it will be warm in Mexico... So I knew something sleeveless and shorter would be fine. But I also wanted something new on the scene to wear.

Or at least, that's my Theory.

Err... I mean... This is my Theory...



Wicked cute, huh?

The dress, by Theory, I picked up at Saks this afternoon. I knew I wanted something other than black. But I definitely wanted a darker color. And I wanted something for which I wouldn't have to buy a special bra. The eggplant purple color looks very nice against my pale skin.

For shoes, I am going with the Manolo strappy "Nambi" sandals I picked up last summer. They are a reddish-magenta color... And they contrast with the color of the dress very well. (I can't be too "matchy-matchy.") Right now, my plan is to carry my simple black Hobo International clutch I bought three years ago.

I think it's perfect for a wedding. Now, I have to go think about jewelry...

Comments

Is it a beach wedding?
Me said…
I don't believe so. I think it's in a resort. But the beach will be about 30 feet away.

Popular Posts