I Want A Three-Martini Lunch!

Here it is... nearly midnight in the United Kingdom. And I am still wide awake.

Each night this week, I have tucked into bed at about midnight only to be woken up at 4am and not able to get back to sleep for the rest of the night.

So I am lacking in sleep hours logged. And it feels awful. I feel awful.

Hopefully I will be feeling better before I leave though. Frogger and I are hitting a posh hotel later this week for martinis. We would love to be the kind of boozy professionals who could go to a "three martini lunch"... But we're not hardcore drinkers. I can only have one martini, and then I am shaking when I lift things. Two martinis, and I am lying on the floor. So we're going Thursday evening.

Hopefully a good cocktail will relax me enough to get a good night's sleep before I fly back to Boston on Friday morning.

Comments

Popular Posts