Queen Of The McQueen.

For months I have had a craving. A craving for something silky, funky and girlie...

I have been craving, specifically, an Alexander McQueen skull scarf. And today, while out Harrod's, I picked one up.



Isn't it divine?!?!

Mine's the hot pink one. My co-worker, Frogger, picked up the the purple one.

We were so pumped to find them at Harrod's. We were at Barney's together a few months back when we saw them on display. We weren't completely sold on the colors they had available at the time. Also, there was the price issue...

Between Barney's and Net-A-Porter.com, we could only find them priced at over $300. But at Harrod's, we were able to get them at a much more reasonable price... Which became even more reasonable when we realized that we could claim the VAT back when we go through customs at Heathrow next Friday. The VAT (tax) came to about $19.

Nice!!!!

Don't the scarves look like so much fun? This piece was on my summer "must-buy" list. I'm so glad I found it over here for so much cheaper.

Sometimes you can go abroad and get great deals. Even with a crap dollar.

Comments

I can't believe you found a deal at HARROD'S. I thought only oil sheikhs could afford to shop there.
Me said…
LOL!

Yes... That's what everyone in the office here said me. One guy told me that he's never even been in there. And he asked me, "Where is Harrod's? Kensington?"

Funny.

Popular Posts