SPF 85.

The other day I went out of my way to pick up some Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock in SPF 70.



I bought 70 because I thought that was the highest it went. I was wrong.



It goes up to 85 now!

The Husband, when I told him the other day that I bought some SPF 70, complained to me.

"I need a little bit of sun!" he claimed.
"Well, I don't," I told him. "I think we have some SPF 45 that you can take on the trip to Cabo."

"That's still too high!" he complained.

Then, while out today, I saw the SPF 85. As soon as I saw it, I picked it up and bought it. And after I emailed The Husband that I had bought some, his response to me was...

"Is it possible to go to Mexico and come back paler then when I left?" "Anything is possible man, " I told him. "Anything is possible."

Comments

Vanessa said…
SPF 85? I'm going to get some...today! I'm pale. I burn easily. I don't want skin cancer and would rather be pale my whole life. Thanks for the info!
Me said…
LOL!

I don't burn so much... And I do tan. But I just don't want skin cancer. And, I don't want wrinkles. So I avoid the sun as much as possible.
I tan really well even when I use high SPF (generally go for the 50). I might have to give this a try! It just keeps the harmful rays out - tell the Mr. that:)

My doctor was raving about Neutrogena's formula last week, seems like they are ahead of the curve.
Anonymous said…
ok, someone told me that anything above 30 really doesn't do much than 30...thoughts on this?
MIA said…
Th highest i have seen was spf 90 from neutrogena they'll probably come out with 100 soon

Popular Posts