I'm Too Wired To Go To Bed...

At about 4pm this afternoon, my sister, Red, sends me the following text message:

"I want to go to Cabo now! The kids must be taking crazy pills!"

Red is a preschool teacher in West Phoenix. She and her boyfriend are meeting The Husband and I in Cabo tomorrow. The rest of our family is already there for my brother's wedding this weekend. We will be the last two to arrive.

I hear her totally on wanting to get on vacation as quickly as possible though. The past week and a half has been super crazy and super busy at work. I just want to get out as quickly as possible.

Our flight out of Boston is tomorrow at 5:50am. We will be in Cabo by 12:30pm, if we have no delays. And since our flight leaves at 5:50am, this means we have to be at the airport just before 4am. And that means we have to get up at like 3am. And that means I should have been in bed at like 8pm.

But it after 9pm, and I am too wired and excited to sleep. I'll sleep on the plane anyways. Or the beach. So no worries.

Comments

BFW (Tammy) said…
I cannot believe you helped me out with my blog when you were leaving the next day. I totally forgot! Thank you SO much and I hope you have/had a GREAT trip!!!!

Popular Posts