You People Have GOT To Try Harder!

Yeah... So... My boss sent me a message that he needed to "meet with me" in a little while.

So before I go into a meeting with him, I decided to go to the bathroom to pee. While walking back from the bathroom, I see a small birthday-like bag "hiding" (not very well, mind you) in a closet.

"I know what that is!" I said to myself. "It's my birthday card and gift from my co-workers!"

But then I realized, "Wow. They're not trying very hard. I'm the kid who always found, unwrapped and re-wrapped her presents growing up. They know this. They should know better."

So I picked up the bag, and I hid it from them.

"Now when I go into this meeting, they will be wondering where the bag is... And they will be freaking out!" I said to myself.

Then, when I got to my desk, I realized I can't be that mean to them. So I decided to tell one of my co-workers I had found and hid the bag. She couldn't believe the person who had brought the bag in had left it in such a conspicuous place.

She agreed, "We should know better."

So now, the card has been taken out... And people have been asked to sign it... Right in front of me.

The only person who doesn't know about this yet is the girl who bought the gift and card and hid it so poorly to begin with.

Comments

Popular Posts