NKOTB Tour 2008.

It's official people!

The New Kids On The Block are gonna be touring later this year. And they will be making a stop at The Garden here in their home town.



SWEET!

I am sooooo there.

I wasn't a huge NKOTB fan... But for Christmas 1988, Santa Claus did bring me four cassette tapes for my player:
  • Tiffany
  • Samantha Fox (God, I wish I still had that one!)
  • Def Leppard "Hysteria"
  • New Kids On The Block
I wore all four tapes out. And eventually they had to be tossed. But nearly 20 years later, I still dig the NKOTB music enough to want to see them on stage.

September 26, they will be at The Garden. I must get tickets.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You MUST NOT get a ticket without me! The Fiance really doesn't want to go with me.

And I still have my Samantha Fox tape...wanna copy? Samantha Fox is such a wild dame, huh, but what's in a name? s-s-Samantha!
My friends and I will definitely be there.

They will probably hang out afterward to meet their fans because it's Boston. My friends and I have met Joey McIntyre so many times because he always makes time to hang out with Boston people.
BFW (Tammy) said…
I HAVE the Samantha Fox CD. You are more than welcome to copy!! :)

Popular Posts