No, My Brother Isn't Eli Manning...

...Though, my brother (J.) is a HUGE football fan!

A few readers (more than one) commented in today wondering if my brother was Eli Manning. Apparenty, like my brother, Eli Manning is getting married in Cabo this weekend.

I guess it's just the hot place to get hitched this year.

Today was a very relaxing day though. Spent most of it on the beach with my family... Including Mum, Dad, friends of the family, sister, sister's boyfriend, older brother, sister-in-law and nephew....

Oh yeah... And The Husband.



Aren't his teeth insanely straight? I've never really noticed before!

And here's a picture of my sister and her boyfriend...



And here's a picture of what we've been up to on the beach...



It's called a "Miami Vice." It's half pina colada and half strawberry daquiri. And Happy Hour is from noon till like 7pm here. But it rotates between the different bars on the resort. So from noon to 2pm it's in one place. Then at 2pm it's at the bar on the beach... Which is the perfect time for a cocktail, if you ask me.

Oh yeah... And here's a picture of that Corona in a can...



This is the only way to drink a Corona, in my opinion.

Comments

looks gorgeous! love how the ocean is reflected perfectly in the sunglasses (your sunglasses?) in the first picture.
Me said…
LOL! Si... They are my sunglasses.

Popular Posts