Cabo Vacation: "Packing Test-Run."

Yes... "Some people" are a little anal-retentive. And I am one of those "people."

I leave for Cabo in about 4.5 days. And I am obsessed with only taking a carry-on for the trip. So I MUST get everything I need into my trolley suitcase. I refuse to check anything. If I was flying direct, it would be a different story. But I am not. So I will take a carry-on in effort to avoid having my luggage lost.

And in an effort to make sure I can get everything I need for the five days I am away into a carry-on, I figured I should do a "packing test-run."

Here's a picture of everything I need for the trip...



And here is a picture of the suitcase, closed.



"Pack test-run" has been a success.

Comments

Me said…
Thanks! They're my "Ruby Slippers."

Popular Posts