Foley + Corinna Jetsetter Tote.

Was reading Perez Hilton earlier today and saw this photo from an upcoming episode of Gossip Girl...

This photo is very exciting for me. Not because Lydia Hearst is in it (and will be featured in an upcoming episode)... But because of the BAG she is carrying.



In her hands is the Foley + Corinna Jetsetter Tote Bag!!!!!!

I bought the red version of this bag back in November and L-O-V-E it. I love that NYC fashion "It" girls are running around carrying it too. This particular bag is a perfect work bag. Do you know what I can fit in it? No?

Well let me tell you:
  • Laptop w/bulky power cord
  • Water bottle
  • Yogitoes yoga towel
  • Yoga shorts
  • Yoga top
  • Wallet
  • Make-up bag
  • Magazine
  • Two pieces of fruit
Yes... This bag can hold quite a lot for me, all at once. I'm glad to see it's made the cut for being fashionable enough for Gossip Girl to feature it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I couldn't agree with you more. That bag is fabulous. I recently found your blog (after I did a search on google about bikram yoga & calories burned) and have been following it since.

Does your bag really hold that much? You aren't afraid it's going to wear down/break the bag?

Thanks
Joanne
That Girl! said…
I love this bag too but since I'm an late adopter, I'm stuck with the "spring colors" and I kinda hate the palette they have going for Spring. I'll have to wait and see if I like the colors for Fall.

PS...I love that you got yourself the McQueen scarf. I bought myself one for my birthday and I'm kinda obsessed with it. Have a safe flight home lady!
Me said…
Joanne, When I get back to the US, I will stuff everythung into my bag and take a picture of it for you. These bags are very sturdy.

Jean, yeah... the Spring colors are really "hit or miss." I own two Foley + Corinna bags, an dboth colors rock. Cherry red and steel blue. White, black and tan are kinda boring.

Popular Posts