Best Blog Templates And Design.

Sometime in the next week or two, I will probably have a new look and feel for On Common Ground. I figured after two years of writing, it was time to upgrade the old gal! And as great as Blogger is at making customization of a blog easy... I knew I needed help. The solution to my problem???

Delicious Design Studio!



DDS is a website design service. And it is a very blogger-friendly service. Packages to get your blog redesigned are not outrageously priced. And Jess, the contact at DDS is very accessible and organized.

Check out some of the blog template redesign work she has in her portfolio. Some really cute stuff is in there!

I can't wait for my new look and feel to go live in a few weeks!

Comments

Sarah said…
thanks for posting this - I contacted them for a quote for my SORELY needed blog design. they're stuff is so cute!
one step ahead said…
hey I've got a music blog in NYC I'm redesigning my template, I'd be honored it you take a look. your blog is off the hook, if it passes add me to your blog roll. I thinks its one of a kind.

alexB

Popular Posts