Birthday Afternoon.

It's good to be the "birthday girl." I've spent most of the afternoon out shopping around Copley, Prudential and Boylston Street.

While out, I picked up the T3 Overnight hair dryer and the T3 Mini flat iron. Why do I need another blow dryer and a flat iron? Well, for all the traveling I am doing, of course!

Seriously though, I decided to go ahead and get them because I have every intention of taking "carry-ons" when I travel over the next few months. I don't want to check a bag. And in carry-ons, space is uber precious.

After also hitting Lululemon and City Sports, I picked up a latte for me to bring home.



Now I am tucked in, and writing about my day.

It's been a good birthday so far.

Comments

alas. said…
Hope you had a good birthday. It's great to be an Aries.

Popular Posts