"I Miss You Tonnes."

So, because I have no phone access here, the only correspondence I have had with The Husband is over email. I found myself actually writing a sappy email to him earlier today. And I never do that kind of thing. I'm not "that" girl.

I think he really appreciated seeing my sappy side... He wrote back a very touching email response to me:

I have determined I don't like it when you are away for extended periods. There is a sense of comfort that I feel in coming home to you each night that is not there when you are out of town. You keep me smiling and laughing and I miss that.
Miss you tonnes (that is a metric tonne - it's even more than a short ton).
See you Friday.
Love,
The Husband

Comments

Sarah said…
good lord your husband is adorable!
Me said…
He's "Human." That's how he rolls.

Popular Posts