Cuchi Cuchi Birthday.

A fun birthday dinner!

Even though my b-day ain't till tomorrow, my girlfriends took me out tonight. After work, we left the office and hopped the red line to Central Square. Once in Cambridge, we walked to the "super secret" birthday dinner location... Also known as "Cuchi Cuchi," the fun tapas bar.

Such a cute place!

Decorations and the waitress attire was total "vintage." The cocktails also had a flair from a different era. (I mean, they had a Singapore Sling AND a Grasshopper listed on the menu! Those were drinks I learned in bartending school... But have never been asked to actually make!)

If you ever go there, you must order the artichoke hearts and the brie dishes from the menu. Also, dessert rocked! Chocolate cake and ice cream! (Squeee!!!!)

It's a side view, but here's a picture of me blowing out the birthday candle the waitresses presented me with before breaking out in "Happy Birthday" with a tambourine.

Comments

I have always wanted to go there! I should before I leave Somerville.

Looks like a fun birthday dinner! :-)
Me said…
It was fun! And I was surprised by how easy it was to get to from the subway. I get so caught up in eating at places in my hood, Back Bay and Beacon Hill that I forget there are other places out to hit in the greater Boston area.

Popular Posts