We Saw Archie Manning At The Airport.

Oh yeah...

While at the small airport in Cabo, my husband, new sister-in-law, old sister-in-law (she's not "old," she's just been in the family for like 15 years now), two brothers and nephew spotted Archie Manning and his wife.

So I guess Eli really did get married in Cabo this weekend.

Though, the burning question on my mind was...

"Eli is a winning Superbowl quarterback. He and his brother couldn't spring for a private jet for their parents to get to the wedding? He made his parents fly commercial for the wedding?"

I'm sorry... But if I had the "coinage" their two pro-football player sons had, I'd hook my parents up. I mean, not for every flight they take... But definitely for my wedding.

UPDATE: My Mum just emailed to tell me that she saw Peyton Manning at the airport when she left on Sunday.

"He must fly commercial too, I guess," she said.

Comments

alas. said…
I guess he's down to earth?
Me said…
Good point.

Popular Posts