I Bought A Scale Today...

I've never owned a scale in my life. Even when I was growing up... My parents never had a scale in the house. (At least, I don't recall us ever having one.)

I left the house this afternoon in search of some "noise cancellation" headphones. My old ones from two years ago died a few months back. And with all my upcoming travel, I knew I would need a replacement. So I took off for the Prudential Center.

Once at the Pru, I headed for The Sharper Image. And you can (maybe) imagine my delight when I saw "30%-50% Off Everything" sign in the window. Apparently, this location is going out of business. So sad.

But what was not sad was the deal I got on not only a pair of headphones, but an aluminum electronic scale!

I had no intention of picking up a scale when I left the house... But I saw a whole pile of them, all marked 40% off. Really now, how could I resist? I never weigh myself at the gym, because I always see naked ladies walk from the bathroom toilets to go stand on the scale, barefoot. And it creeps me out. (Sorry, but it does.) So weighing myself at home or in the private "personal training" office at the gym are really the only two options.

So now I know what I weigh. And that is a good thing. I intend to weigh myself every week from here on out.

Comments

Popular Posts