Hitched!

They did it!



That's a picture of my brother and his new wife. It was a beautiful ceremony and a fun reception afterwards. The dress was gorgeous. The flowers were tropical. They were some wedding guests who showed up a little drunk prior to the ceremony (they were HILARIOUS - telling my Mum that she should get a Henna tattoo on her boobs for my Dad). My nephew (who's four) made it down the aisle as a ring bearer, despite everyone saying there was no way he was gonna do it. (I had faith though! I knew he would do it!)

The weather cooperated completely, and it was warm with a cool breeze. The waves crashing in the background on the beach really added to the amazing setting. And later in the evening, nature continued to provide a phenomenal backdrop...



That's a full moon. Just stunning.

Almost as stunning as this...



My snakeskin Manolos with a lovely pedicure.

Yes, it was a good day.

Comments

Vanessa said…
Beautiful wedding and stunning shoes! I have shoe envy right now. :)
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Love the altar-type-place where they stood. And the back of her gown is beautiful.

Congrats to the bro and sis-in-law!

Popular Posts