Shoes, Pizza And Missing Letters...

... Oh my!

As I was out this afternoon, walking in the neighborhood, I noticed some new things.

The first thing I noticed as that a new shoe store is going in across the street where, up until last summer, a flower store used to be.



The next thing I noticed, on the next block up, was that The upper Crust pizza place, which was originally supposed to be going in a little further up Tremont, is now going into the space where there used to be a corner bodega.



I'm still not a fan of Upper Crust's pizza. But having it across the street is convenient for lazy people like me and Human.

The final thing I noticed, which I didn't see till I arrived home later, was that the Vessel store downstairs was now missing all of its letters. I don't have a picture of it... But this really, truly can't be a good omen for a business.

It can't be.

Comments

Popular Posts