Dreams: Enlightenment?

It's been a while since I had some vivid dream activity. Since I stopped going to acupuncture, the regular weird dreams have died down.

But last night... I had a very odd one.

I was in a house. Sleeping in a bedroom. I wake up to an open door from bedroom leading outside. I go to turn the lights on in my bedroom, and they don't turn on. But the light outside is beautiful.

And so I go outside. And then come back in the house. And a bee has followed me into the house. It keeps trying to sting me. But I manage to keep shaking it off, miraculously.

Next thing I know, I have three mail suitors in the room with me. And each has brought me a gift. The gifts are various wineglasses. All are beautiful. And I have a hard time deciding which set I like best.

What does the dream dictionary say about all of this?

Bees - To see bees in your dream, symbolizes good luck, harmony, and bliss. Bees are also symbolic of work and industry as represented by the common phrase "busy as a bee."

To dream that you are stung by a bee, signifies unexpected misfortune. You will be surrounded by trouble and severely reprimanded. (I wasn't stung though.)

Wineglasses - To see a wine glass in your dream, represents happiness. It may also be symbolic of a pregnancy. (No, I am not pregnant. Nor am I trying.)

Door Outside - To dream that you are entering through a door, signifies new opportunities that will be presented before you. You are entering into a new stage in your life and moving from one level of consciousness to another. In particular, a door that opens to the outside, signifies your need to be more accessible to others...

Lights - To see light in your dream, denotes a clear mind, plain understanding, and insight. (I guess because the light wouldn't turn on though, it means the opposite.)

My Analysis:
The lights, bee and door leading outside all make sense. I have been on an aggressive "enlightenment" path lately. But I think I have reached my limit with my current "state of being." In order to progress further, I need to open myself more to others.

But how?

And I have no idea how the wine glasses fit into all of this.

Comments

Frogger said…
Because everything is better with a glass of wine...
Vanessa said…
I love to analyze dreams. I learn so much about myself when I am open to it.

Popular Posts