30-Day Bikram Yoga Challenge: The Halfway Point.

Today was day 15.

Yay!

I am at the halfway point of my second 30-day challenge.

I'm still having a few issues with positions where I bend forward or have to put pressure on my stomach. But they have eased up a little. And I have realized that is actually better for me if I don't drink a whole 32 ounce bottle of water during the day prior to the class. (The water in-take could actually have something to do with this whole thing.)

On the plus side, I was able to kick out a few times this week in the standing head to knee pose. So there's progress already on my goal! And my other balancing postures are re-developing some resemblance of grace.

On the visual side, I have noticed a toning of my core section. Either I am toning quickly, or I am standing up taller... My waist looks longer than it did a few weeks ago. Which means, I look more slender. I am hoping to see more changes over the next two weeks.

Only 15 days left to go. This is cool! (Actually, it's kinda hot... But you know what I mean.)

Comments

freeandflawed said…
Your posts on Bikram Yoga have inspired me to find a class near my home.

Yay!
Me said…
Aww!!! Yay!!!!!

I hope you like it. The first class is insane. But it gets more sane as you develop a consistent practice. (Like three days a week.)

Have fun!!!!!!!

Popular Posts