Death Wish?

As I was walking to work this morning, I was crossing Boylston Street at Charles Street. I stepped off the curb too cross over to the Common. And I thought I had looked both ways before crossing. But as soon as I got a few feet into the street I saw this HUGE black delivery truck coming towards me. Above the windshield, on the top of the truck's cabin, read the words "Death Wish."

I quickly stepped back onto the curb as it plowed past me. I looked at the drivers in the truck oddly when it did go past. I gave them a "Huh?" kind of look. I mean, why would anyone have the words "Death Wish" written on a delivery truck?

Then I read the side of the truck as it rounded a corner up ahead.

"Death Wish Piano Movers."

LOL!

They were turning into the piano store on the street. Must have had a pick-up to make.

What a GREAT name for a business. Quite funny.

Comments

Popular Posts