Fergie Has No Talent.

First, there was the monstrosity called "London Bridge" that was beyond bad. The beat is bad. The lyrics lacked maturity and all she "raps" about is how hot she is and how everyone is bothering her.

Then there was the P.O.S. (piece of sh#t) called "Fergalicious." And again, same story. The lyrics were juvenile and all they did was talk about how hot she is. The beat was better this time around.

(Ahh! I'm watching VH1 as I'm typing this and "Fergalicious" just came on! Eww!)

Plus, another issue I have with her... She is not a good performer live. Now, to be fair, I've never seen her live, in person. I have watched her perform live on TV. And I don't know if she is usually drunk when she performs, or if she just isn't comfortable controlling the performance space on a stage... But she is awful trying to perform live.

I've said it before. I will say it again. She's pretty to look at, but she shouldn't have her own solo career in music.

Comments

Popular Posts