Breast Friends? Eww!!!!!!!!

I wrote about this subject a few days ago... And normally, I let a subject "roll off" from my blog if it doesn't affect me directly. But this one I just can not let go of as I keep coming across content online where people talk about it.

Why the HELL would you let someone else breast-feed your child?

Eww!

Sure... Help out your friends who are new mommies. Watch their other kids. Help them run errands. Help them clean their house so they can relax... But for the love of all that is holy and pure, please don't put your breasts in the face of some child that isn't your own!

Dear friends... You can rely on me for few things... Some good laughs. Some humorous observations. An out-spoken opinion. Regular synopses of LOST and Gilmore Girls. Hell, even SEO advice.

But you will never be able to rely on me to breast feed your kids.

Quit being lazy and selfish. All new moms are tired. If you didn't want to always have to breast feed your kid, you should have bought a pump or gotten formula.

Your kid is strong and smart. Put your freaking ego aside that the kid has to be "dependent" only on you and breast milk... And realize that this is disturbing. And if you tell me you let someone else breastfeed your kid; I will tell you so. And I ask you never mention it to me again.

Comments

Popular Posts