Ahh... Jeans That Fit.

I went over to Jean Therapy yesterday to pick up the three pairs I bought and had hemmed last week. Today, I decided to wear a pair out while shopping.

And oh my God... I never realized how important it is to wear a pair that TRULY fit!

I pulled out my Raven jeans to wear first from the new batch. And the more I looked at the color of this pair, the more I really liked it. (The Jean Guru was so right about that... They are a great color.) More important than the color though was the fit. This is the first time in quite a while that I wore a pair of jeans that stayed up over my hips while out walking.

Normally, because I was buying a size too big, they start to fall down around my hips, and then begin to sag in the crotch area. I end up looking like I have really short legs. Shorter than they actually are. But this pair stayed in place, and there was no sagging crotch. Even better, the jeans got my husband's "stamp of approval" for looking good on me.

Normally, he just says, "Yeah, they look good." With this pair he said "Wow! Those look REALLY good on you."

I LOVE this pair. Ravens are very cool jeans.

You guys, I highly recommend that before you buy your next pair, you at least go over to Jean Therapy and let them at least show you a few different styles, as well as get properly fitted so that you know your size. When you wear a pair that actually fit you the way they should, they will probably last longer.

I don't think I could live in a world or work at a company where I couldn't wear jeans most days. I love jeans.

Comments

That Girl! said…
I'm all smiles. I'm glad you're happy that's truly all I care about and why I do what I do. The color is called Nightrider and it's my all time favorite color for a jean. I get a little excited just thinking about it.
Me said…
"Nightrider?" That's like Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff.)

These jeans are even cooler than I thought!!!!!!

Popular Posts