What A Lovely Day!

Not only is the weather super warm (I LOVE IT!), but I got to visit with two of my friends today while at work. (Visits with friends are always uplifting.)

My friend "McCrack" and I, since we work across the street from each other now, had a nice "healthy" lunch hour today. (And by "healthy" I mean "we took a very long lunch.") We chatted about chick-lit and people we miss from our old job where we worked together.

When I got back to my desk, I hadn't been sitting down for even 30 minutes when my friend Brevitt popped by my desk.

Wow!

The gaming company he works for is using a branch of my company for some interactive work, and he found out what floor I was on and came and picked me up. We had a proper sit-down to catch up over some coffee.

What a lovely afternoon! Thanks guys!

Comments

Sarah said…
It was healthy in more ways than one - we had some green beans! :o)

Popular Posts