What The Hell is Wrong With Your Face?

Poor "Linds"...

She's had a rough life. Being scrutinized by the public. Chased by the "pappozao." Break-ups and make-ups with boyfriends and friends alike. Eating disorder after eating disorder. Developed a reputation for "slacking off" on movies. Now is (finally) in rehab.

All this under the age of 21.

I feel bad for Lindsay Lohan. I really do. Only because I think it is sad to be so "used up" at such a young age. The only thing she could really do to shock us now (as my friend CT says) is "turn republican and become the candidate for Congress in five years."

But feeling sorry for Linsday is NOT what this posting is about. This posting is intended as a "survey." And I want my readers to comment with their opinions.

So here is my survey question...

"What the hell is wrong with Lindsay's face?"



Botox? Too much sun? Is she drunk in the picture? Does it look like to you that she caught an STD around her mouth? (It does to me.)

Thoughts?

Comments

Sarah said…
She SO had some injections in her lips, and it looks like a brow lift or something. You're right. It's so sad.

Popular Posts