New Year's Horoscope.



... The new year has begun, and the first thing that came to my mind this morning when I woke up to darkness at 7:30am was, "I want coffee."

The next thought I had was "Gee, it's really dark outside. Maybe it snowed?"

Not a chance. Just rain and clouds. In fact, I don't think we will have much of a winter at all. At least not a traditional one. No snow.

But beyond thinking about the weather and getting that first of the two cups I am allowed of coffee; the next thing I did was get online and check my horoscope for this new year.

While reading the Styles section yesterday, I discovered a new fun (and girly) site online called Astrostyle. And according to the site, an Aries person has the following in store for them in January 2007...

1. Bigger long-term opportunities are a head than I thought when it comes to my career.
2. Because Aries are independent and strive for individuality, I have natural tendency towards to being suspicious of large enterprises. But in order to succeed, I need to let go of my pessimism. There's a "chance (I) will find a large enterprise to work for that won't require (me) to compromise my ethics." (That would be really nice to finally have!)
3. Additionally, with Jupiter in my ninth house this year, I should apparently be focusing on long-term career goals. I just need to learn the "art of patience."
4. I have to make peace with a particular "figure-head" in my life. Apparently I have a "tendency to hold grudges." I need to let "bygones be bygones" at the start of this new year.
5. In order to avoid becoming "work-obssessed," I need to focus on being social and having fun this month.

It all sounds good.

Comments

Popular Posts