Find The Need.

Today's card read "Find the Need."

Why? Why? Why? Why is that every time I see a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps, I immediately start to think, "I HAVE to have them?"

I don't need them. But they are so very pretty and sleek. I need them to go with an outfit that is an absolute classic... Black wool pencil skirt that comes just below the knee with a slight 6-inch slit up the back, white button-down blouse, and a wide patent leather red belt. You see? These shoes would be PERFECT for this outfit.

Though, I don't have a the black pencil skirt. So I would need to get that too.


And, after thinking about it, I realize that all the white button-down blouses I have are kind of worn out. So those would need to be replaced.


And I don't have a wide patent leather red belt...
So you see where this is going.

Wishful thinking. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
hot shoes, hot outfit...

i say go for it :-p
Me said…
You're a bad influence missy.

Popular Posts