I'm The New Kid!

I must say... This new company I am working for is probably the most efficient and legit company I have ever worked for in my many careers.

I spent most of my day in orientation getting all the essential info I need to just be employed here. But prior to even showing up for work here; last week, I received a "Welcome" letter from the general manager of this place. (And that was before I even stepped in the door here!)

So "props" to this place on having their act together.

What I like most about this place, so far, (and besides the location) is the fact that I am now a part of a "Creative" team.

Now, if you don't work in a marketing world... The "Creative" team is where all the "quirky" people work. (Well, there and the IT department.) They're also usually the most fun group in the office. Because their work is essentially to "create," they have to surround themselves with whatever it is that stimulates that creativity. So you often find the most random things on their desks or in their work area.

Another thing I LOVE is that they gave me a Mac to work on... Most other people in the company work on PCs. (Boo!)

So far, that's all I have to say about this place. This was a very good decision I made.

Comments

Popular Posts