"Shut It B%tches!"

Ha-ha-ha.

I was just IM-ing my pal Punky P. We were chatting about some work related stuff. And I told him "You would make a great VP somewhere."

He wrote back to me and said, "One day... And then you could be my 'Director of Shut It B%tches.'"

Which is uncanny... Because that is so the title I would love to have!!!!

I just thought it was funny. Because it's true, in a way. I don't like it in big corporations (like at my last job) when you're supposed to be focusing on one thing in a meeting, but then get segued into a copmpletely non-important topic. I find it frustrating. I just want to scream "Can we PLEASE do what we came here to do so we can move on to the other 100 pojects we have scheduled???"

I don't like "time-sucks." And working at a company like I did before, you were always getting yourself onto unnecessary "time-sucks." Like meetings with engine vendors that served absolutely no purpose. I don't need anymore free drinks or free lunches... What I need is to not be stuck in a meeting learning about a product that I already know about that serves no purpose for my client.

I'm the "Director of Shut It B%tches!" This meeting is cancelled!

Comments

Popular Posts